Thursday, July 3, 2008

The curious Incident...


I was inspired by my friend Amy's post about a book she was suggesting, which I'm going to get next time I'm at the bookstore. And I thought I'd share this book. It's been probably 4 years since I've read it, but it's really really interesting. It does swear a bit, so if that bugs you avoid it. But it's really really a good book.

7 very worthwile comments:

Mom / Jolene said...

I've heard good reviews about it. Isn't it about an autistic boy?

Amy said...

wow, what an interesting cover. I'll have to check it out, I have time to read this summer! (in case you couldn't tell) :)

darbs said...

yeah a little autistic boy. i love it, the title is a reference to Sherlock Holmes.

Megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan said...

I'll have to read it. I'm always looking for a good book. I've got a friend who's son has asberger's syndrome (high functioning autism). I'm going to have to recommend it to her. Thanks.

Sandy said...

Sounds interesting. I always love a good book to read.

Patterson Family said...

Sounds Interesting. I need some good reading right now, I'll have to check it out.I tried cooking an egg on the sidewalk...I also failed. It just seems like it is hot enough. Next month.