Monday, May 28, 2007

Our first ever blog (as a family)

Hi All! Well on a whim I decided to start our family blog. With Jon's family up in utah and mine right through the backyard, we figured they just don't get enough of us. Well that and we''ve got friends all over the place, who I'm sure want to blog stalk us! (which my girlfriends already do on my photography blog - which is really funny)

So what have we been up to? Hum, well right now we are enjoying the benefits of owning a house (aka cleaning it). Actually jon is in pimping out our bathroom that is on it's third coat of paint in as many days. We kept thinking we'd like it and kept hating the paint, so alas here we are. We did finally settly on a color though... below are the photos!

So pretty much my advice is to not paint your bathroom (which has slate colored tile), blue or a slightly pinkish gray.... hum that was a weird color....



2 very worthwile comments:

morgan larsen said...

too funny. i love your photo blog - in fact i put the link on my blog. jamie always asks me why i look at your photo blog all of the time, its because you take such awesome photos! Thank you for giving me another blog to check.

Kristyn said...

I really like the slate color. Good choice! Painting is always an ordeal, I'll ask you guys for your opinion next time to avoid any re-paintings episodes!