Monday, May 28, 2007

A little bit about us



Here is my adorable husband (to be at the time) on a trip we took to LAS VEGAS last August. It was very random. I have a cousin attending dental school there, so we decided, what the hey, why not go up and see the Star Trek exibit in the Hilton. It was really quite fun and creepy! and the guy taking a photo of the two us us kept cutting off our heads, so this is about all there is of jon in the uniform!




This is a fun photo we took of the Las Vegas Temple while we were there.




A really simple photo of Jon and I at our wedding this past february. I can't find my favorite photos on this computer, so I'll have to post some later this week... but just so you can all see, Hawaii was beautiful, peacefull, and the perfect wedding place for Jonathan and I.



After the awesome wedding, we went on an awesome cruise around the Islands. One of our favorite things we did was a hike on the Island of Kauai. Here Jonathan is taking a dive into a swimming hole, it was so freaking cold.

0 very worthwile comments: