Here are a few photos from our wedding in February in Hawaii! It was the most amazing and relaxing week. We flew in on Sunday night (the 5th I think) and I was sick as a dog from pretty much not sleeping for 5 days (I'd been working like crazy mad to get caught up). So the next morning I slept in and we just had a great week playing on the beach, seeing the sites and trying to find a place to eat!
This is the photo proving we did run into the ocean after the wedding! It was a blast, my dress is now too small to fit me, but oh well!
Us at Pearl Harbor a few days before the wedding, I was taking this photo with my big heavy camera and about broke my wrist off! It was quite the feat


We literally drove around the Island of Oahu for 4 hours stopping everytime we saw something cool!

After our wedding we were blessed with a full rainbow for almost 30 minutes!! It was amazing.
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
A few from Hawaii
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 very worthwile comments:
gosh darbs! I wish I could have been there!! It looks like heaven!
-em
Hi there, long time no see! What a beautiful wedding! Congratulations! Are you only doing wedding photography or do you also shoot chubby babies?
Hey Darby!!! long time no see~ wow, you're looking great! you are such an AMAZING photographer! I looked at your website and I love looking at all the pictures, they're awesome, I could look at them all day! looks like you had a nice wedding in Hawaii. congrats! well, how are you?
Darby!! You look absolutely gorgeous!! LONG TIME NO SEE! - I hope married life is treating you well! - Kristin Owens (Ethington)
Post a Comment