Monday, July 6, 2009

Darby is teaching lessons on photography!!

After numerous requests, I've decided to open up a few workshops for teaching photography.

click on the image to view it larger


I'm opening up the following dates in

Arizona
July 7, 9, 14, 16, 21, 23, 28
5:30-7:30 pm

Cedar City Utah
July 31
8:30-10:30am

South Jordan, Utah
July 31
5:30-7:30pm
August 1
8:30-10:30am

Classes will be limited to 3 persons each and are $50 each.

If you are interested you must bring an SLR camera (ie a big camera, Canon Rebel or the equivalent).

I will be teaching how to really use your camera, how to 'get the background blurry', composition and basic posing techniques.

Help me spread the word!

I can be emailed to secure your seat at darby[at]darbyelizabethphotography.com

Thanks!!

Also feel free to check out more of my stuff at
darbyelizabethphotography.com
darbyelizabethfamilies.com
darbyelizabethlds.com

1 very worthwile comments:

L&M said...

wish i was in az or ut to take part!!