
ok so this is not exciting, but a while ago while my sister-in-law laura was here she was telling me about her new carpet cleaner. i really was tempted to go get one, but at 250 bones i had to restrain myself. well i saved up my 250 bucks and decided to brave craigslist the other day and found one for 100 buck! sweet. well i dragged my mother to ghetto phoenix and picked it today and i think i'm in love.
granted it's hard to be in love with something that sucks up crap from your carpet, but i think i am.
envy me...
Thursday, November 13, 2008
My new toy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 very worthwile comments:
Oh I do envy you. Truly.
I also enjoy my carpet cleaner. Of course I wasn't smart enough to buy it on Craig's List.
Yes, Indeedy, I do envy you. Especially since my mother's old Kirby conked out on me yesterday. Might have to look on CL. Enjoy!
Nice toy. And the term "crap on your carpet" will have a new (and more literal) meaning in a few months. :)
i KNEW you'd love it! it's the best feeling to have freshly cleaned carpets!!
Wow--$100! That is a great deal Darby! Nice find. Not only am I jealous that you found a great deal, but I am super jealous that you have an awesome carpet cleaner. I've been coveting a Dyson for years, but maybe I'll keep my eye out for one of these.
carpet cleaner!!?? thats why we have a dog (works on hardwood and tile floors too)
Post a Comment