I officially hate teething. Jonas has just begun the process and I wish it were over! He is feverish, grumpy and generally sad. Today we had a bright little spot when I stuck him in this old baby bouncer and he thought it was a dream come true!
This week Jonas has been testing out his voice. So we'll here little squeaks, big squeaks, soft babbling, loud babbling, raspberries and every kind of sound in between.
He loves other children, and squeals in delight when cousins come to visit him! He also love 'crazy' playing where Jonathan tosses him in the air or baby rough houses with him.
And this chair is his new favorite play thing. He likes it because it's easy to stand up against, sit in or tip over. The perfect toy for a newly mobile child!













2 very worthwile comments:
teething seriously sucks....good luck.
ah, poor little bugger. i hope he cuts those things fast!
Post a Comment