Last night was great, Jon and I have a party we are going to today and so I thought it might be funny to find really hideous christmas sweaters and wear them to the party like we were serious... Well we went to THREE different frugal shoppers stores (aka goodwill, savers and DI) and no luck!!! What the heck!!! But along the way we found some other great stuff. Jon and I are pretty thrifty people, so we like to bargin hunt, plus it's fun. Well as I was looking for an ugly sweater I found this instead!! From Express and it's soo cute, plus it was under 5 bucks, you can't beat that...

Then on to the next store..... I think Jon got a cool shirt there.
Last was DI. Normally I put up a stink and don't even look for girls clothes, but oh not this time... I found these three skirts, an abercrombie and fitch, gap, and american eagle.

Friday, November 30, 2007
The hunt is on...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 very worthwile comments:
this reminds me of that conversation we had in CA about thrift being for people who need thrift. You guys got some great finds! Congrats on the skirts---wow!
thrift shopping is my drug of choice! there's a store up here called susies $5 and they sell NEW clothes from target, old navy, forever 21, etc. and nothing is over $5. we should go there when ya'll come up!
my friend and her husband go to a christmas party every year, where it's mandatory to wear the ugliest christmas sweaters they can find and they listen to that beatles christmas song over and over.
you didn't tell me the new finds were from the thrift store - that takes the amazement up a whole new notch. Too cute. It was great to see you guys last night. I hope Jon is feeling better. You missed out on some great fast action trivia questions. (that and making fun of each other). See you soon
How cute are those! I need to take me a trip to some good old thrift shops!
Cute Stuff....Your Genes are Showing!
umm wow! Let's go shopping-I've got a thrifty soul.
L-U-C-K-Y!
Judy
Post a Comment